Coconut Cacao Oatmeal
- 1 c. Bob's Red Mill quick cooking steel cut oats
- 2 c. Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Grade A maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Coconut shreds
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut yogurt
- Almond or some other nut butter (preferably Wild Friends Coconut Chocolate Peanut Butter)
- In a pot, combine water and oats, bring to a boil and then back down to medium-high and cook covered for about 10 minutes. Adding vanilla, maple syrup, a dash of cinnamon and a pinch of salt about halfway through.
- After the oats are ready, pour into a bowl and add toppings.